5th EARLI SIG 14 Conference
The conference provides an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to discuss current issues centered around the overall topic:
„Diversity in Vocational and Professional Education and Training“
- Work and education as contexts for professional learning and development over the life span;
- vocational education and training in schooling and working life contexts;
- theories and methodologies for the study of professional learning and development;
- constraints and affordances of professional learning;
- promotion and development of professional competencies;
- professional careers and work identities;
- assessment and evaluation of learning processes and outcomes
The Institute for Human Resource Education and Management (Prof. Dr. Susanne Weber) at the LMU Munich welcomes keynote speakers from a broad variety of different scholarly fields. The conference brings together researchers and practitioners in an atmosphere conducive to free exchange of scientific ideas, latest methods and models and offers a unique, highly interactive and professionally challenging environment for attendees.
The conference will offer the following presentation formats: papers, symposia and posters.
Further information about the conference will be provided in due time.